Table of Contents
Dial +1-888-362-0111 if you are facing any email issues
AOL is an American based web service providing company . It also provide mail service known as AOL mail , this help us to form our mail I’d which is used to send emails through internet.
Email is a form of communication and with the advancement of internet and the fast pacing life it has become a popular and fast source of communication. It is highly popular for its security and privacy providing features. There are lots of email providing interface and AOL mail is among them.
You have to form an account in AOL mail to get access to its features with an email address and a password.
If you’re new to AOL then you can also learn Setting up AOL account on Mac
AOL Mail change password
Sometimes you forget your password or want to AOL Mail change password for some privacy issue. AOL provides you this facility to change the password according to your convenience whenever you want.
- If you forget your password
If you forget your password and can’t login in your account you can follow these steps to AOL Mail change password.
- First go to the page of AOL mail and open the login page.
- In the login page you will find an option forgot password below the password box .
- Click on the forget password option .
- A page will open up asking you the way you want to have a password through phone no , or through mail on other backup I’d. Choose the option according to your convenience .
- AOL will send you a new password in your choose option. Write down the new password provided by the AOL after that you can change your password again according to your wish.
- Change the password
If you want to AOL Mail change password follow the following steps.
- Login to your email account.
- Go to the menu option.
- Click account security option.
- Click on change password.
- Type your old password first in the given space for conforming your identity.
- Then form a new password .
- Enter the password again for confirmation.
- Your password is changed.
You can AOL Mail change password whenever you want but make sure that you have a strong password so that no one can easily access to email account. It is better to change your password after a few months or after a year to maintain the security.
For more related queries:
- [Resolved] Why I am Not Receiving Mails in Gmail?
- Why you can’t login into Yahoo Mail? [Full solution]
- AOL mail not receiving emails and How to fix it?
- How to resolve Http error 504 AOL mail error?
- How to resolve AOL Mail on Mac not working?
- (Solved) How to clear mail on mac?
- [Fixed] Mail stuck in outbox on Mac? How to fix it?
- [Solved] How to setup AOL outgoing mail server on Mac?