Table of Contents
Dial +1-888-362-0111 if you are facing any email issues
Outgoing mail server plays an important role as it makes sure that your emails are properly sent to your clients or to your receiver’s email address without any problem. On the other hand using AOL outgoing mail server on Mac is also not a difficult process. In most of the operating systems support works as an email client which allows their users to send and receive emails.
There are number of mail applications which offers opportunities to set up AOL, Yahoo, Gmail or any other email accounts on Mac. But sometimes people think that the only way to use AOL account or email is the network connection as well as other web browsing applications or tools. By setting up AOL on Mac could be convenient especially when you travel a lot and have various email account on different platforms.
The people search for one application so that they can open their email app on the computer directly and there all the emails are completely organized and can easily access and handle to use or work on the single mail. So the recent versions of various mail applications are already configured which allow users to set up AOL outgoing mail server on Mac or any other account.
Setup steps for AOL outgoing mail server on Mac
So for setting up AOL outgoing mail server on Mac here is the easy and simple process which you can follow :
- Firstly open your mail in your doc or application folder.
- Then go to the file option open it and tap on add account.
- Then general information will to will appear on your screen select IMAP from the given account type menu.
- In the account description will whatever you want for example AOL mail.
- Now in the field of email address fill your AOL or AIM email address.
- Then tap on continue.
- Then you will find a box of incoming mail server fill in “imap.aol.com” or “imap.aim.com”.
- Then in the field of username fill your AOL or AIM screenname..
- Now in your password section fail or type your AOL or AIM password.
- Then tap on continue
- Now in the box of outgoing mail server fill or type “smtp.aol.com” or “smtp.aim.com”.
- Make sure to properly check the use of authentication box.
- In the place of username fill in your AOL or AIM screen name.
- In the password box insert your AOL or AIM password
- Then tap on continue.
Once your whole process will be completed you will be notified that your AOL outgoing mail server on Mac have been setup successfully and you are done. Make sure while filling up all the information fill all the correct data so that the process of setting up could be performed easily without any problem and it can verify your account.
Also, see to it that there is proper network connection because if there will be any disturbance in it the process of verifying can buffer causing incomplete setup of an account on your Mac.
By following all the above mentioned steps and taking care of the points you can easily set up your AOL outgoing mail server on Mac but if you still face any problem then do contact the customer care of AOL or Mac where the experts will provide you with easy solutions.
Some more related articles :
- Roadrunner technical support number | Call @ +1-888-362-0111
- Setting up AOL account on Mac [Complete guide]
- How to access AOL email account with Outlook?
- How to resolve Http error 504 AOL mail error?
- What are the steps for Mac mail setup?
- How to delete mail app on mac?
- Set up iCloud mail on your devices
- [Solved] Mac mail stuck in outbox