Table of Contents
If you are an individual whose life definitely needs frequent traveling so managing your work specially email becomes quite difficult. By joining your AOL email account with Outlook account it will help you in managing all your personal as well as business emails one at a place, and we’ll also so keep it organized by separating them.
How to connect your AOL email account with Outlook?
Connecting your AOL email account with Outlook does not require more than few minutes it is just a small process.
- Open Outlook and then tap on the “file” option then again tab on “add account”. Now choose the” manual setup or additional server types “and then click on the box.
- Now choose again from ” POP or IMAP” from the list of options that are given and then tap on “NEXT”.
- Fill your complete name and your AOL email.
- Choose your account type according to your desire from the server information. Microsoft always goes for IMAP because it helps in storing the emails on server as well as on your computer so that you can use them from your computer as well.
- Now type “imap.aol.com” in your mail server box. This will be written in the incoming mail box.
- Enter “smtp.aol.com” Hindi means of was box which is outgoing.
- Login into information section by typing your complete AOL email account including the name and password and tap on “next”.
- Tap on settings which comes under the outgoing server tab and then choose the” my server requires additional authentication”. Then tap on “advanced” and enter in “587” which works as an outgoing mails port. It’s up to your choice as whether to leave incoming mail port as default selection or selecting the “SSL” for more encryption.
- See that account settings is checked and tap on “next”. With the help of this wizard it will ensure that whether your account is functioning properly and will help you in knowing that whether any information that you have entered is correct or appropriate or not.
By following all the above steps you can easily connect your AOL email account with Outlook which will help you in performing various facilities in a easy way. You don’t need to handle both the outlook and AOL to look towards your important email as they will be combined in one Outlook and no problem of losing the email will be there.
So you must definitely combine Outlook and AOL together to handle all your emails especially if you are a professional and receives mail regarding different fields from so many of people and it becomes quite messy to handle or to organize them all.
If you still face any problem in connecting your AOL email account with Outlook then you must refer to the customer care section of the outlook where they will provide you every essential information regarding your problem and you can easily combine your AOL without log and can access the easiest features and functions of Outlook.
For more related issues :