Table of Contents
On so many occasions, you might have deleted any important message or mail and have regretted it for a long time. With the advent of the touchscreen, this has turned into a common issue. But if you are a yahoo user then find out how to recover deleted mails from yahoo mail, by reading below.
23 years after the first ever email was created in the world, in 1994 Jerry Yang along with David Filo established Yahoo. Initially started from the dorms of Stanford University, it is now one of the most popular email platforms in the world, only second to Gmail.
The company has its current headquarters located in Sunnyvale, California. It is currently owned by a parent organization called Verizon Media. The platform also serves as a search engine, where you can look up any website and domains.
Steps for how to recover deleted mails from yahoo mail
There are two main ways that you can attempt in order to get your mails restored. Here’s how to recover deleted mails from yahoo mail:
Recovery from trash
The first method in the How to recover deleted mails from yahoo mail list is that you can recover them from trash.
- Even if you delete your mails, yahoo will save them for some time – after which they will be gone permanently from their servers in order to clear up space.
- For this, you should go to the trash folder of your mails, within seven days of deleting them.
- Sign in to your respective account.
- On the left side of the page, locate a panel which contains many different options one of which will be the trash – you should be able to find it after scrolling down a little.
- Click on it and all your recently deleted mails will be displayed there.
- You can then go ahead and identify the one that you would like to retrieve, by checking the name of the sender.
- Click on that particular email’s box and tap the restore option.
- You can also select either one or several emails at the same time.
- After this, go ahead and check if the mails have been restored back you’re your inbox.
Submit a request
The next method in the How to recover deleted mails from yahoo mail list is that you contact them by sending a request.
- In the event that you are unable to find your deleted mails in the trash, then you can send in a request.
- However, you should keep it in mind not to pin all your hopes on this because on several occasions they are unable to locate the files.
- Begin by going to the yahoo help central, where you will find a form for a restore request.
- In that form, you should list all the details regarding the mail, such as:
- The problem faced by you.
- Specify the device via which you deleted the mail.
- The time and date.
- You mail id.
- You might have to wait for a while after the request submission.
- If the mail is found by yahoo, they will add it back to your inbox.
We hope you are able to recover any deleted mails from the above methods and learnt How to recover deleted mails from yahoo mail.
Some more related articles :