Table of Contents
Dial +1-888-362-0111 if you are facing any email issues.
Windows users get the added advantage of being able to use the outlook. It is a great tool to organize your professional life by sorting out mails, deadlines, calendars and so much more. However, if you suddenly get a message for outlook 365 search not working then we are here to help. If your constant searches are yielding no results then you are probably in need of help. This article will provide you with a detailed guide on how to fix this issue so that you can get back to working on this fabulous app.
This program was launched in 2011, as a means to create Microsoft’s very own email platform. Over the years, it has developed into the ultimate package platform where users get synced mails, manages tasks, journaling, web browsing, you can take notes and even mark calendars.
Check it out if you’re also looking for How to setup Gmail in outlook 2010?
Benefits of Outlook
If you are an avid outlook user, then we do not need to tell you about all its amazing features. But for new users here is a list of benefits that you can avail by using this application:
- It provides users the option of a paid plan that covers a mix of many features.
- It is the perfect tool to use for managing work schedules and tasks remotely, thus allowing users to work from anywhere.
- It is extremely reliable due to its secure construction.
- It allows easy collaboration among different users.
Why does Outlook 365 search not working issue occur?
In order to fix the outlook 365 search not working issue, we have listed below a compilation of the reasons for the trouble:
- One of the most reported reasons behind this could be that the user might have lost the index after the initial installation.
- Corruption in any of the files.
- If the search area has been greyed out.
- If the user failed to install any of the new updates.
How to fix outlook 365 search not working problem?
Here is a bunch of ways that can be deployed to resolve the outlook 365 search not working problem:
- Since the most probable cause of this can be an indexing issue, it would be better to start building the index all over again by following these steps:
- Open the application and look for an option called file on the tab above.
- There you should click on the aspect we are fixing, ‘search’.
- Find the indexing option and tap on it.
- Click open the troubleshooting box from the advanced section.
- Click on rebuild and wait for some time for it to fix the indexing.
- Once you are done, search again and check if the solution was successful or not.
- It the first solution doesn’t work, go ahead and check if you have missed any previous updates.
- Users can also try other methods to build their index again or run a complete diagnostic scan of their files.
If none of the solutions are helpful in fixing the outlook 365 search not working issue, then it might be a good idea to contact their technical support team. They can be reached out via the official website where you can put in a request with the admin center.
Related articles :
- [Fixed] How to resolve Yahoo mail not loading issue?
- How to fix Yahoo mail contact list problems?
- [Resolved] Why am I not receiving Emails on Gmail?
- Why you can’t login into Yahoo Mail? [Full solution]
- AOL mail not receiving emails and How to fix it?
- How to resolve Http error 504 AOL mail error?
- How to resolve AOL Mail on Mac not working?
- (Solved) How to clear mail on mac?